Monday, September 17, 2018

A Call To Prayer

I picked up a bucket yesterday, and an ant colony went absolutely nuts running in all directions. Chaos.
I feel like that is where we are all at at the moment. Everywhere I look, chaos.
We're all running. Away from flood or fire, to the flood or fire, to the grocery store/gas station to stock up for the next disaster, to the media for updates, to information on climate change, to check on relatives, to to to...
That's OK, we need to keep ourselves safe, and our families safe, but we're not accomplishing anything else this way, people of faith. At some point, we all need to stop running in circles, and run to God. I'm not talking about praying for five minutes before you resume your sprint. I'm talking "it's time to fast and pray", on your knees, being still. It's time for us to fervently pray for our country, for repentance, and for revival in the land before it's too late.
This is a call to prayer.
I don't have a trumpet, or a bell to sound the alarm, but I hope you hear it. 
Isaiah 30

No comments:

Post a Comment